Solved

Vendor Lead Time GI

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

I am trying to create a GI that shows Vendor ID, Vendor Name, and Lead Time so I can revise it and upload back to Acumatica using a Data Provider/Import Scenario. I cannot find the field for vendor lead time in the GI builder.  Anybody know which table to add?

icon

Best answer by ejmillar 9 May 2024, 16:55

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Vendor Leadtime is in VendorAttribute.Location DAC.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I still cannot seem to find this in the GI builder.  The VendorAttribute + Contact only shows the Vendor Contact fields.  There is no VendorAttribute.Location.

Userlevel 4
Badge

I created a GI and found the Vendor Lead time in the following dac: 

PX.Objects.CR.Location.

The field is called vLeadTime.

Userlevel 3
Badge

How do I tie this to the vendor?  I don’t see any vendor ID or description fields in that table.

Userlevel 4
Badge

On bAccountID as below.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @josborn - 

If this helps at all, I recently built a GI that looks at the PO date and the purchase receipt line date and gives you some numbers on days of lead time

With a pivot table, you can summarize the Min/Max/Avg days of lead time per vendor and then use that to adjust the value on the vendor’s purchase settings

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved