Solved

Replenishment. Quantity Replaned.

• 7 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

In the Replenishment process, what does Replaned mean? How does Replaned affect the Create Purchase Order process?

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 7 November 2023, 21:26

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

It depends on if you want to use transfers. Most companies only have one warehouse so it does not apply to them. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Disregard my question above. Now I see a difference on this Item in the Replenishment Source causing I think the Replane scenario you described

Userlevel 3
Badge

So are you saying I should just ignore anything that shows as Replaned?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @scottaisd00 

That is correct, to get Stock into the system using replenishment, it would be through a Purchase Order. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

We don’t have these items in any of our warehouses to transfer. They have to be put on a Purchase Order to get in stock, right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @scottaisd00 

Replanned is used to replenish stock in the destination warehouse, which is usually done by a Transfer Order. 

It is driven off the Item-Warehouse combo. It does not create a purchase order since it is requiring a transfer order. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved