Solved

Qualifications for Always Current Program

• 30 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Can anyone provide the qualifications / requirements to be part of the Always Current update program?  We want to join the program.  

If we qualifty, how do we join the program?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 30 April 2024, 23:49

View original

4 replies

Badge +18

Hello @dougmcbride79 ,

StevenB, Acumatica Employee, answered a similar question recently -- believe the next step is to discuss the options with your Acuamtica VAR/Partner:

The always-current program is only available for SaaS instances. 
To opt out from the always-current program, Acumatica Flex must be purchased.
If you're a customer, you can contact your partner for more information.
If you are a partner, your Customer Success Manager can assist you with additional information.

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thank you.  My question was more focused on if we Acumtica set-up qualifies.  By this I mean does how we set up our Acumatica disqualify us from using the Always Current Program.  Our Acumatica set up only includes dashboards, business events, reports.  We are not using any third-party plug-ins.  We do use a Big Commerce Website. 

Does anyone know who I can call at Acumatica to discuss getting onto the always current program to discuss our particular situation? 

Badge +18

Hello,

There isn’t much information on Acumatica.com about what might disqualify a customer from participating in Always Current.  Here is more detail about the program eligibility.

We highly recommend that Always Current customers only install certified ISV solutions. Certified ISV solutions are guaranteed to work with the latest upgrades and updates prior to scheduled dates.

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge

@Laura02  Thank you so much.  This is exactly what I was looking for.  So appreciate your help.  Doug

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved