Solved

Mobile App Sales Orders

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

After updating from 2020R1 to 2021R1, i went to create a quote in the mobile app and this is what popped up. Does anyone know if this is something that needs to be fixed at the inquiry level or customization level? I am not sure where to start.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by stacy16 24 May 2021, 19:46

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Update: I published the customization that i removed the Inventory ID field and it works just fine now. :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I customized the sales order screen in the mobile app.. i too had a customer order number field and i removed it but i cant publish it until later today when everyone is out of the system. i already asked them to get out once this morning so i will wait this time :) I will publish it tonight and see if it worked and let you know. 

Thank you!

Hopefully that is all it is. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Do you have a customization for mobile sales orders? Could it be the customer order number field? 

I had that issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I just went through and looked and removed the error it showed me at the bottom. It still is doing the same thing. I think i am going to have to delete the customization and start over. :/

Userlevel 3
Badge

This error can mean that a field is being inserted twice. If that is the case, it is likely due to a customization that is inserting a field that was fixed in 2021r1.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Sorry - forgot to attach the screen shot!

Here it is

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved