Mentoring Session - Business Events for Order Management with Neil Cantral - December 20, 2023 - Recording

• 6 December 2023
  • 19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone,

We’re delighted to announce this Community Mentoring session with @Neil Cantral!

Business Events for Order Management

A brief overview of Acumatica Business Events, how they are used to manage orders in a B2B distribution company, and a Q&A.

Neil: I’m a leader in the PNW Acumatica Users Group and the Director of IT for Wilmar LLC, a B2B distributor of automotive tools trading under brands like Performance Tool. My Acumatica journey started in 2016 and I’m always happy to talk and share my experience with the platform. My focus over the years has been rooted in the Distribution module with a lot of experience in inventory allocations, reporting, third-party WMS, and customization.

Community Mentoring sessions are approximately 30 minutes and limited to small groups (10-12) of members with one of our power users who is an expert on a topic. If this session is one you feel will help you in your journey with Acumatica, please let us know in the comments below. We’ll be selecting from those who respond, to attend on December 20th at 9am PT(12pm ET). The session will be recorded and recording posted to the Community Resource Library.

19 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

This is a great idea.  I hope you hold the meeting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

I’ll mark you as wishing to attend @dougmcbride79 😀. The meeting details will be shared with those who wish to attend soon!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Chris Hackett ,
I am interested in joining this mentoring session.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Chris Hackett I am very interested in attending this session, or at least receiving the recording of it (I do have a conflict for the first half hour of the meeting time).

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @AndreaGrover35 - all sessions are recorded and added to the 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks for the link to the recordings.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I’m interested in joining this session!! @Chris Hackett 

Badge +1

I’m interested in joining!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I’d like to join this as well! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I am interested in attending.

@Chris Hackett 

I would like to join this session. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meeting invitations have been sent out😀

Userlevel 1

@Chris Hackett, if it’s not too late I’d love to attend.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Fred Reiter I have forwarded the invite to you😀

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

If  there is room. I would like to attend.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @mcraig95 I have forwarded the invite to you😀

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you @Neil Cantral for this great mentoring session! For those who missed it (or would like to watch again) below is the recording and copy of the presentation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Neil Cantral  This was such a great session! Thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Neil Cantral just watched the recording of the mentoring session.  Nicely done!  Thank you for being a valuable member of the Acumatica Community.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved