Solved

Mass Update Field Error

• 4 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I made a copy of the default Customers GI,  we are going to make some changes to this GI.  Before making the changes I made a copy of the existing GI and tried to save it.  I am receiving the following error.  There are no boxes checked for mass update.  Please help this is kinda urgent!!

Here is the trace log that goes with this error

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 4 December 2023, 16:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

here is the trace log that goes with this error

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sspencer 

I am not sure of the error but could you please enable the checkbox and save.

Uncheck again and verify the issue.

Thanks

Badge +11

If that doesn’t work, you can export the GI to XML instead.

Userlevel 1

This has happened to me a couple times too. What works every time is to activate Enable Mass Record Updates in the entry point tab. You will then see the tab Mass Update Fields, it will have a blank entry in it for some reason. Delete that entry, the deactivate Enable Mass Record Updates and save. No more error. It must have to do with the object copying over having a blank there for some reason.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved