Import Scenario Put Sales Order on Hold multiple detail rows

• 12 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Jr Varsity III
  • 92 replies

Hello Everyone,
I am stuck again with the import scenario logic.  I have a Sales Order import scenario and I want to put the SO on hold at the end of the import.   The SO has multiple lines and I can’t seem to figure out where the ‘release from hold’ needs to go in order to allow the First Row of the SO to be added without hitting an error. 

I have tried to put it a few difference places.  I have attached the XML. 

In the current scenario the error is “the remove hold button is disabled” when trying to add the first row.  I have tried to put a hold on the SO and release it, or place the release in different places, and i’m not getting it to work. 

Any help is appreciated!

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 12 June 2023, 19:07

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @K2a While creating of Sales Order, If you want to place an Order On-Hold status, you can select the checkbox “Hold Orders on Entry” in the respective Order Type in the OrderTypes screen.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @K2a While creating of Sales Order, If we do not want to place Order On-Hold status, you can un-select the checkbox “Hold Orders on Entry” in the respective Order Type in OrderTypes screen.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

AH...Simple solution to a simple issue. That seems to work

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@manikantad18 @K2a 
Hello, if we don’t want to put all orders on hold, like we only want to put the imported in orders on hold, how can we writhe the import scenarios?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@manikantad18 @K2a 
Hello, if we don’t want to put all orders on hold, like we only want to put the imported in orders on hold, how can we writhe the import scenarios?

In the import scenario drop downs there is an ACTION to put the imported order on hold. You just have to figure out where it goes in the order steps. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved