Solved

FIFO Valuation Method - View Cost Layers

• 24 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is there any way to view Cost Layers for a given inventory item? We are looking into switching to FIFO from AVG and we need a way to be able to view all cost layers for an inventory item.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 25 August 2023, 00:08

View original

6 replies

Badge +18

Hello @Denham ,

Please try the Inventory Valuation report, Detailed format.

Laura

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you Laura!

I’m trying to build a GI in our Dev server to take a look at this, so Ill take a look at that report in the report designer to see what tables are being used.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I believe the table you are after is INCostStatus. It will add an entry in here for every items for its Cost Layer.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Here’s what we made.  Down and dirty FIFO tier report basically.  Just flat easier than using any of the canned inventory reports.  Just remove the .txt from the end to get the RPX. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi travislawson - I am not having success importing the .rpx file. When I change the extension (remove the .txt) and try to import from xml, I get the following eror message: 

If I leave the .txt, it won’t accept that file either. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

this is from one of the distribution classes long agon

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved