Approval

• 8 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

I need to establish different approval processes based on the amount of the estimate. However, when I create multiple approval conditions and activate them all in the sales preferences, the approvals do not function correctly. The approval circuits end up duplicating, or the designated approver is removed from the process.

Specifically:

• For estimates less than €5000, approval is required from division managers involved in the estimate.
  • For estimates between €5000 and €10000, approval is required from division managers involved in the quotation and the sales manager.
  • For estimates exceeding €20000, approval is required from division managers involved in the quotation, the sales manager, and the operations manager.
  • For estimates exceeding €50000, approval is required from division managers involved in the quotation, the sales manager, the operations manager, and general management.

Any idea please how can i set up these approval processes ?

Thank you in advance.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Mayssa2 you do not need to create multiple approval map. this is very simple scenario that can be acheived by creating only ONE approval map and then 4 Steps and each step will have 1 Rule. S1.R1 doesn’t need any condition as you are executing it any ways.  S2.R1 will need a condition that checks where the amount is > 5,000 and <= 10,000. The S3.R1 is similar to S2.R1 but the number will be updated for the higher bracket and so on.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved