Question

Adding Mark for PO on the Sales Order List screen

Hello,

I wonder if someone can help me add Mark for PO to the sales order list screen. I searched the GI inquiry tables, and I could not find any filed for Mark for PO. It is not on the column configrations

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

The Sales Order GI is based on the header sales order, the Mark for PO is a line item function. It could be done, but you’re going to show every line on the GI, meaning if an order has more than one item on it, it will show twice. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Dawood,

Whats is the purpose of this question/requirement? What will the user do with this information in the overview list of sales orders (not SO Lines)?

BR

@Jeff96 Thank you for the feedback. It makes sense!!

@PatrickSchlenker90 : Currenlty , all the orders that are marked for drop-shipping and purchase orders show back-ordered. There is no way for us to know which one is linked to a dropship PO and which is on a normal purchase order. I thought that adding a Mark for PO column would help us, but as Jeff explained, it will repeat each sales order line, which will create more problems for us.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Jeff96 Thank you for the feedback. It makes sense!!

@PatrickSchlenker90 : Currenlty , all the orders that are marked for drop-shipping and purchase orders show back-ordered. There is no way for us to know which one is linked to a dropship PO and which is on a normal purchase order. I thought that adding a Mark for PO column would help us, but as Jeff explained, it will repeat each sales order line, which will create more problems for us.

We have the same situation, only option is to look at the line level. You can then create shared filter for Purchase to Order / Drop-Ship

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved