Question

"The record cannot be saved because at least one error has occurred. Please review the errors.",

• 12 December 2022
  • 3 replies

I am trying to use the endpoint to update an employee Payment instructions & getting this exception for the records LocalizedMessage, Message, MessageNoNumber, MessageNoPrefix. The exception is trigerred after the PXWait.LongOperation tried to check PXAction. I have checked the locales table & it has data.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @kuldeepsingh  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Thanks @SLavigueur . I am using Acumatica 2022 R1 Build 22.112.0018. Also the issue does not happen if Cash/Check Account is used. Can you please try it in this order

1. Go to Employee Classes Screen & select a payment method like FEDWIRE“ for Emp Default class.
  2. Go to Employees Screen (exisitng employee with no payment method) & now try using the same employee class wihtout providng payment instruction details.
Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I tried your request on an Acumatica site of version 2022.110.0018 that had the data set Sales Demo.

I only had to change the value for the following 3 fields to make the request work.

1. EmployeeID : The record already existed in the dataset
  2. CashAccount : The value did not exist in the dataset
  3. PaymentMethod : The value did not exist in the dataset

What version of Acumatica are you using?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved