Solved

SalesOrder/CreatePurchaseOrder mapped action in the webservice endpoints do not fire

• 24 January 2024
  • 1 reply

https://{myendpoint}.acumatica.com/entity/{myentity}/v1/SalesOrder/CreatePurchaseOrder

I am attempting to invoke the webservice endpoint here (created by me): 

I have created another request where the mapped action is the createPurchaseOrder@replenishment to attempt that as well:

I want to simulate the conditions of this button

here is the postman request (screenshot 3)

I am unable to find anything anywhere to understand what parameters may be required, and the reponse is downright confusing.

The error returns this- 
    "innerException": {
        "message": "An error has occurred.",
        "exceptionMessage": "Purchase Order '{0}' created.",

The ambition is to process the order below, but i have zero feedback from the api’s themselves on missing required parameters or other oversights.

Any assistance would be appreciated,

Chris

icon

Best answer by jinin 30 January 2024, 18:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ChrisHaddy 

As far as I know, the salesorder entity does not support invoking the create purchase order action through the endpoint. Instead, we may need to create a separate entity for the create purchase order screen and retrieve the data based on filters such as ordernbr, OrderNbr, date, Vendor, etc.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved