Solved

rest API

• 19 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Dears, Kindly need your help
Could I remove (id, rownumber and note  ) from response? How?
Could I return InventoryId:Ac316 direct not like object? How?

icon

Best answer by andriikravetskyi35 20 February 2023, 13:40

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

You can append $select=InventoryID at the end of your GET/POST URL to filter out specific fields that you want returned from the API call.

Example:
https://{{baseUrl}}/entity/Default/20.200.001/StockItem/100-000001?$select=InventoryID

Now, this will still return JSON with a value field within the Inventory object.  One suggestion is to create a generic type that can help you deserialize the object.

Thanks for your help, But we are already using $select . You can check attached file. 
I need to remove (id, rownumber and note  ) from response

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

if you want to remove item, you can send DELETE request to StockItem endpoint, Acumatica REST API support all types of requests. Also you can extend Default endpoint and add needed actions to endpoint like on screen shot:

Badge +11

I don't believe I can help you do what you're asking, but maybe you could explain why you can only have a single value and we could try to figure out a way to get around that.

@darylbowman Thanks for your support , I need your help to retrieve a response from rest API ,
That can represent every InventoryCD with array of SitedCD  

Thanks

Badge +11

I’m not sure I can help much more than to point you to the Acumatica documentation for Rest API. There may be some limitations to what you can return. If you would post the code where you are making the API requests, perhaps someone could help you parse out the values you need. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved