Solved

Issue with Completing Purchase Orders via Extended Endpoint in MYOB Advanced

• 10 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone,

I recently set up a new instance in MYOB Advanced and extended a new endpoint specifically for managing Purchase Orders. I'm trying to complete a purchase order through this endpoint, but I keep encountering an error. I'm hoping someone might be able to shed some light on this issue.

Endpoint and Request: I'm sending a POST request to:
POST http://localhost/MyStoreInstance7/entity/Default/1.1/PurchaseOrders/CompleteProcessingCategory

With the following JSON body:
{
  "entity": {
    "OrderNbr": "PO001326"
  }
}

Response: However, I'm receiving a 500 Internal Server Error with the following details:
{
    "message": "An error has occurred.",
    "exceptionMessage": "Operation failed",
    "exceptionType": "PX.Data.PXInvalidOperationException",
    "stackTrace": "...",
    "innerException": {
        "message": "An error has occurred.",
        "exceptionMessage": "The Complete Order button is disabled.",
        "exceptionType": "PX.Data.PXActionDisabledException",
        "stackTrace": "..."
    }
}

It seems that the "Complete Order" button is disabled, but I'm not sure why this would be the case, especially since the button is not disabled when I check in the MYOB Advanced UI and API user has access. Has anyone encountered a similar issue or have any suggestions on how to resolve this? Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by matthewgerdan 12 January 2024, 05:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

Have you tried adding the OrderType property to the entity.

It may also need to be added as Type

Acumatica REST API Endpoint Action Call fails - Stack Overflow

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved