Question

Integration Purchase Order

• 25 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I am doing the Integration with my Platform to Acumatica , Now i need to create and Update the Purchase Order and Invoice from my platform to acumatica. So someone can explain me the steps i need to do this integration. I have hit the API to create the Purchase order but I need to add Products from my platform to acumatica from this modal form that i am providing it in the below screenshot.

From here i will select the Products from the checkboxes and then choose the vendor from vendors dropdown and now i will create an invoice can anyone can help me to tell how will these products will be added in my purchase order ? what would be the location where i need to add these products ? what are the APIS i would require to use to send these products in the purchase order api so that when i open the purchase order nbr then these product will be added in my Purchase order. 

1 reply

Userlevel 2

This could be done using the default Purchase Order API.  If adding products to an existing Purchase Order send both primary keys (Type and OrderNbr) to select the correct order and then you can send along the products in the Details array.  To confirm any entity/field names refer to the Web Service Endpoints screen:

And then adding products to a Purchase Order via API could be a request like:

Method: PUT
URL: {your_acumatica_instance}/entity/Default/20.200.001/PurchaseOrder
Body:
{
"Type": { "value": "RO" },
"OrderNbr": { "value": "12345" ),
"Details": [
{
"InventoryID": { "value": "ABC123" },
"OrderQty": { "value": 1 }
}
]
}

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved