Solved

How to post my solution on Acumatica maket place

• 1 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I want to be able to post my solution on Acumatica maket place. But I don't know how to do it. Can anyone help me understand this problem. Thanks a lot !!

icon

Best answer by jinin 1 February 2023, 08:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @phat 

You need to register with an Acumatica technology partner and go through the certification process.

Please review the below link,
ISV Solution Certification Guidance - Acumatica Cloud ERP

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @phat 
If you have access to the partner portal, you could manage your marketplace profile from there.
For your solution to be on marketplace, following are the high level steps:
1. Acumatica Team would need to register the solution internally.
2. You would need to submit the marketing material which you want to publish for your profile on marketplace. 
Note: You could have the solution up on marketplace even without going through certification at first and plan that up later. However, going through Certification process is strongly recommended. Please reach out to your Technical Account Manager for more assistance on this.

Badge

Hi @phat 
If you have access to the partner portal, you could manage your marketplace profile from there.
For your solution to be on marketplace, following are the high level steps:
1. Acumatica Team would need to register the solution internally.
2. You would need to submit the marketing material which you want to publish for your profile on marketplace. 
Note: You could have the solution up on marketplace even without going through certification at first and plan that up later. However, going through Certification process is strongly recommended. Please reach out to your Technical Account Manager for more assistance on this.

Hi @ruchikasharma23 

I really appreciate your opinion.Can you elaborate on the "could have the solution up on marketplace even without going through certification" issue.Or is there any documentation related to this issue?.I will think Which method should I use?

Thank you very much

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved