Solved

Creating connections to APIs but getting locked out of System.

• 12 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello All,
We have been working on some API connections and whenever i try to build up a connection using my Acumatica credentials, its gets connected and running but then the Acumatica ecosystem logs me out. How can I resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by jinin 12 December 2023, 11:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Harry 

Can you increase the logged-in user’s maximum number of concurrent logins and try once?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Harry,

Adding to @jinin comments.

As you mention, Acumatica ecosystem logged you out, does it happen after a certain time? What’s the error message you are receiving? Kindy share the steps to reproduce the issue.

The best practice to avoid concurrent login issues you can try the following workflow,

• Login
  • GET/PUT/POST Requests to preform desired actions
  • Logout

Logging out each time when you initiate the session is important to avoid such issues and for security reasons. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @jinin ,
I tried what you suggested and it worked successfully. Thanks a lot for your guidance.
@Vignesh Ponnusamy , it doesn’t trigger any error messages. It is just a simple log out fxn that was kicking me out once the connector was started. But now it has been resolved. Thanks a lot for your prompt suggestion.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved