Solved

Validation Failed Issue

• 30 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I want to add a payment method in Acumatica so I add a new customization project for screen AR511000 and CA204000. I also have added some code into this project. When I tried to publish this project, I got this issue

Validating Binary Files
PX.Objects.ACH.dll Method signature was changed: System.Void PX.Objects.GL.FinPeriodIDAttribute::.ctor(System.Type) declared in PX.Objects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Validation failed.

How can I fix this validation failed issued?

icon

Best answer by deybanperez83 30 September 2022, 21:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@nurul74 It seems your code is using some Acumatica code (FinPeriodIDAttribute) and probably something is missing.

Could you share how your code is using that attribute? 

Userlevel 3

@nurul74 this has happened to me in the past when I try to use a Customization package designed to a version V (Let´s say 22R1) of Acumatica in an Acumatica version V++ (Let´s say 22R2) and the reason for that is that the signature of some function has changed.

In your case, your code is failing on the constructor of the attribute PX.Objects.GL.FinPeriodIDAttribute, and based on my experience it looks like the parameters you are using to invoke that attribute does not match the attribute constructor signature in the Acumatica PX.Objects.ACH.dll of the Acumatica site you are deploying your solution

So my suggestion for you is, based in the target Acumatica version you are developing. Inspect the Business Logic (Graph), look for the attribute being used and identify the signature of the constructor. In that way you will know which function signature to use.

If you need help finding the constructor of the Attribute, tell me which Acumatica version is your target, and I can help you with that.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved