Question

UNABLE TO ADD CUSTOM ACTION USING CODE IN GRAPH EXTENSION

Userlevel 2
Badge

The below custom code is not working in SOOrderEntry graph extension when I upgraded my customization to 24R1 version, though the same code is working fine in SOInvoiceEntry graph extension in save version

I am trying to add action menu item.

public override void Initialize()
{
    base.Initialize();
    this.Base.action.AddMenuAction(recalculateCPPriceAction);            
}

Below is the error and screenshot

Below is my SOOrderEntry graph extension structure

Can anyone help me out with this issue, I am confused about its working in anothe graph extension(SOInvoiceEntry) but not working in SOOrdrEntry graph extension in the same project.

Thanks and Regards

SD

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @sd79,

I believe you need to replace this.Base.action.AddMenuAction to Base.action.AddMenuAction.

Hope, it helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @sd79  The below code is not required. This is old version code.

If you wanted to add this actions under different category of Actions, you can simply do this from the Customization Project Editor. Please find the screenshot for reference.

//NOT REQUIRED

public override void Initialize()
{
    base.Initialize();
    this.Base.action.AddMenuAction(recalculateCPPriceAction);            
}

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved