Solved

Trying to send email with attachment in code with no logo or formatting in email format

• 19 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I recently posted about a file attachment issue which is resolved but I found that the email I am sending, which is a notification, has formatting associated with its template. by formatting i mean the company logo and such. 

code which works is: 

var sender = new NotificationGenerator
{

To = jmSetup.EmailTo,
    Subject = "File",
    Body = "",
    BodyFormat = EmailFormatListAttribute.Text, 
    AttachmentsID = attachementsID, 
    RefNoteID = jmSetup.Noteid

};

sender.Send();

I am looking to send the attachment I created in a blank email.  How do I get rid of the formatting for the email just for this one send, not all Notifications, only the one I send from this screen in the above code? 

I was thinking part of it might be to change it to EmailFormatListAttribute.HTML (images at least will go away)

icon

Best answer by edwardmcgovern53 21 January 2024, 13:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Never mind on this one, the formatting of the email was created by the policy of the organization in their email server, not Acumatica. we only control content not signatures on email. All the true content we control is subject and email body 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @edwardmcgovern53!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved