Question

Still trying to get Action Button on graph to run in Process Form

• 6 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

From watching the training the way I get a Process Form to call the Action Button from the Graph it is calling,  By doing the following; 

1. rename the Process button on Process From to the name of the button on the Graph
  2. Change the void for the Action on the Graph to be IEnumerable and have it call a static void
  3. The call has to use delegate when calling static void

I did all this and my original graph still works with 2 and 3 change.  So I am assuming no syntax errors there.

But 1 does not work.  The Process Form does not seem to call the graph’s Action Button

when I checked trace and put trace writes all over, it never seems to call the graph

It does have an error not sure if related: 

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.  Send
  Raised At: 12/6/2022 7:18:03 AM Screen: VC.50.10.00    
 Details:

12/6/2022 7:18:03 AM Error:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PX.Data.PXProcessing`1.<>c__DisplayClass82_0.b__1()
   at PX.Data.PXLongOperation.<>c__DisplayClass18_0.b__0()

I don’t think its related 

Just to make clear what I am trying to do:  On my process form I was the Process Button to call an Action Button on my Graph

Related to the error above this is my call on the Process Form  for PXProcessing (notice it is hard coded to filter for flag is active - not sure if related): 

public PXProcessing<VCTemplates, Where<VCTemplates.isActive.IsEqual<True>>> templates;

Any ideas???

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

OK I’m a dummy.  I was missing the call to the client graph from the process form like 

SalesOrders.SetProcessDelegate<SalesOrderEntry>(        delegate(SalesOrderEntry graph, SalesOrder order)         {            graph.Clear();            graph.ApproveOrder(order, true);        });

Userlevel 3
Badge

Ok this is weird, I use the above and I get an error saying 

No overload for method 'ApproveOrder' takes 2 arguments

Definition look like this:

public virtual IEnumerable ApproveOrder(PXAdapter adapter)

Shouldn’t PXAdapter take any number of arguments? 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @edwardmcgovern97  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved