Solved

SO502000 Filter

• 29 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Good Morning.

We added a Report to the Bulk processing Screen by defining a new Action.

The Report and action is defined in the SO301000 Screen.

Unfortunately we couldn't figure out how to filter in the SO502000 screen that only non-printed Reports get shown after we selected our custom action.

I'd appreciate a detailed answer on how to solve this, as we are clueless.

Greetings

icon

Best answer by jwestermann17 19 May 2022, 00:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

@abrunner78 i am pretty sure we ended up ignoring this problem. But as far as i know (correct me if i am wrong) only Sales Orders that have the Action “Enabled” show up in the Mass Action Screen.

You could try creating a Checkbox that gets filled whenever someone runs the action to run the report and set a condition to disable and hide the field if that checkbox is filled. If it is a report where users need to be able to open it more than once, you could create a second action for the same report that has the same conditions as the other one without being in the mass transaction screen - but reversed. So if the checkbox is filled it now shows and is active. 

Might not be the best solution, but worth a try. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@jwestermann17 I have the exact same problem. Were you able to figure anything out?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved