Solved

second child Grid is not refreshing when parent grid selected the row

• 11 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have done the customization where two Grid’s are depended on the parent grid based on the selection of the parent Grid need to refresh the child grids. I'm inserting the data in to the child Grid’s when parent Grid row is inserted. Switching between the rows in parent grid the data in the child Grid’s should get refreshed. But, on the first child grid is working since the Autocallback of parent gird was Target was assigned a only one child GridID how to assigned the second GirdID in the Target  <AutoCallBack Target="propertyLOTGrid" Command="Refresh" ActiveBehavior="True" />. 

icon

Best answer by anahizentella94 12 August 2022, 15:39

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @harikanthm60 

Have you set the property SyncPosition=True in the parent Grid?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@anahizentella94  yes its has SyncPosition=True first child Grid is working fine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @harikanthm60  Hope below link will help you resolve the issue.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49264233/how-to-create-master-detail-grids-in-acumatica

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Naveen Boga I have two detail Grids 

Where Property Tab Gird is working fine & Attribute tab is not refreshing based in the Line Details Grid

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @harikanthm60 

Have you set the property SyncPosition=True in the parent Grid?

@anahizentella94  yes i have set SyncPosition=True

Userlevel 4
Badge

One thing that worked for me with several child grids is to add in the callback the RepaintControl attributte in the parent grid.

<AutoCallBack Enabled="True" ActiveBehavior="True"  Command="Refresh"> <Behavior BlockPage="True" RepaintControls="All" /></AutoCallBack>

Now all 4 child grids refresh.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@anahizentella94 I have tried with 

<AutoCallBack Enabled="True" ActiveBehavior="True"  Command="Refresh"> <Behavior BlockPage="True" RepaintControls="All" /></AutoCallBack>

its working now.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved