Solved

Project attributes rest API

• 15 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Does anybody can me help with project attributes? I am triyng to sync it throw the API, but I always get errors with it. It seems I do something wrong…

And on this screenshots my json and response with error from API, it is just one of examples, I tried use only one required attribute field, result is the same.

List of my attribute values:

There are Attributes in the API swagger definition for Project. I also tryed extend endpoint and populate attribute fields - but it seems this is another fields because according the screenshot above I can use only one item, not collection with it

What I missed in my json request to the server? Or it can’t work with API?

icon

Best answer by AndrewMuzalov 16 February 2023, 16:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @AndrewMuzalov !

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’ve got the solution. So I don’t need to add any new fields to endpoint - I used Project field “Attributes”.

Error happened because project template that we are using. These fields are ruquired for job, so I just added defaul values to the template and during the save default values change to current values. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved