Solved

Override POOrderEntry ReleaseFromHold

• 18 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I’m attempting to override the ReleaseFromHold action on the POOrderEntry graph, I need to add my own validation before the baseMethod is called.

I created the delegate using the following code, but I receive the error message below.

I’ve been able to override other action on this same graph using this method, is there something unique about the ReleaseFromHold action?

public delegate IEnumerable ReleaseFromHoldDelegate(PXAdapter adapter);
[PXOverride]
protected IEnumerable ReleaseFromHold(PXAdapter adapter, ReleaseFromHoldDelegate baseMethod)
{
return adapter.Get();
}

8/18/2023 2:46:05 PM Error:
Attempt by method 'Wrapper.PX.Objects.PO.Cst_POOrderEntry.ReleaseFromHoldGeneratedWrapper(PX.Objects.PO.POOrderEntry, PX.Data.PXAdapter)' to access method 'PX.Objects.PO.POOrderEntry_Ext.ReleaseFromHold(PX.Data.PXAdapter, ReleaseFromHoldDelegate)' failed.

at Wrapper.PX.Objects.PO.Cst_POOrderEntry.ReleaseFromHoldGeneratedWrapper(POOrderEntry g, PXAdapter )
   at PX.Data.PXAction`1.RunHandler(PXAdapter adapter)
   at PX.Data.PXAction`1.d__38.MoveNext()
   at PX.Data.PXAction`1.d__38.MoveNext()
   at PX.Web.UI.PXBaseDataSource.tryExecutePendingCommand(String viewName, String[] sortcolumns, Boolean[] descendings, Object[] searches, Object[] parameters, PXFilterRow[] filters, DataSourceSelectArguments arguments, Boolean& closeWindowRequired, Int32& adapterStartRow, Int32& adapterTotalRows)
   at PX.Web.UI.PXBaseDataSource.ExecuteSelect(String viewName, DataSourceSelectArguments arguments, PXDSSelectArguments pxarguments)

icon

Best answer by scottstanaland12 18 August 2023, 22:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Nevermind dumb error on my part, I did not have the override declared as a public method.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @scottstanaland12!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved