Solved

Need to add Contact selector field in the stock Items screen that should display the values for ContactID

• 17 October 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,
I have been trying to add a Contact selector field in the Stock Items (IN202500) but looks like there’s something I am missing here. Can anyone guide me out what else I am missing here?

Code Attribute:
[PXDBInt]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Contact", Visibility = PXUIVisibility.SelectorVisible)]
[PXSelector(typeof(Search<CRContact.contactID>),
    new Type[] { 
        typeof(CRContact.contactID), 
        typeof(CRContact.fullName), 
        typeof(CRContact.email)
    },
    SubstituteKey = typeof(CRContact.contactID),
    DescriptionField = typeof(CRContact.fullName),
    CacheGlobal = true
)]​​​​​​​

icon

Best answer by Harshita 20 October 2023, 16:48

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

hi @Harshita,

Can you try with this.

[PXDBInt()]      
        [PXSelector(typeof(Search<Contact.contactID>), SubstituteKey = typeof(Contact.displayName))].

Please Use PXSelector in the aspx.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

hi @Harshita,

Can you try with this.

[PXDBInt()]      
        [PXSelector(typeof(Search<Contact.contactID>), SubstituteKey = typeof(Contact.displayName))].

Please Use PXSelector in the aspx.

Hello @praveenpo ,
thank you for your prompt response. I now tried with your lines of code and it has been added successfully, but the field isn’t allowing me to select any line, its like whenever I select any line in the dialog box it doesn’t get displayed on the selector field.

[PXDBInt]
[PXUIField(DisplayName="Contact2", Visibility = PXUIVisibility.SelectorVisible)]     
        [PXSelector(typeof(Search<Contact.contactID>), SubstituteKey = typeof(Contact.displayName), DescriptionField = typeof(Contact.displayName), CacheGlobal = true)]

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

This should do it

[PXDBInt]
[PXSelector(typeof(Contact.contactID), DescriptionField = typeof(Contact.displayName), CacheGlobal = true, Filterable = true)]
[PXUIField(DisplayName="Contact2")]

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

This should do it

[PXDBInt]
[PXSelector(typeof(Contact.contactID), DescriptionField = typeof(Contact.displayName), CacheGlobal = true, Filterable = true)]
[PXUIField(DisplayName="Contact2")]

Hello @dcomerford ,
Now it worked, But it doesn’t display all the records that have been created under Contacts (CR302000)

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello @dcomerford & @praveenpo , How can i put a filter in this to not display the contacts of the Employee type? using project Editor
So its like I would only like to display the records of the type Contact, Sales Person, Business Account & Lead in this selector - Contact field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Harshita ,

Could you please try below code snippet?

[PXDBInt]
[PXSelector(
typeof(Search<Contact.contactID, Where<Contact.contactType, NotEqual<ContactTypesAttribute.employee>>>),
DescriptionField = typeof(Contact.displayName),
CacheGlobal = true,
Filterable = true)]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Contact2")]

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Harshita Was just going to add the very same Search condition by @sweta68 beat me to it

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Harshita ,

[PXDBInt]
[PXSelector(
typeof(Search<Contact.contactID, Where<Contact.contactType, NotEqual<ContactTypesAttribute.employee>>>),
CacheGlobal = true,
Filterable = true)]

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Thanks a lot @sweta68 for your prompt response. Its now working as expected.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Harshita ,

[PXDBInt]
[PXSelector(
CacheGlobal = true,
Filterable = true)]

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Hello @sweta68 , how about if I just wanted to display the contact type = Contact?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Harshita ,

[PXDBInt]
[PXSelector(
CacheGlobal = true,
Filterable = true)]

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Hello @sweta68 , how about if I just wanted to display the contact type = Contact?

Have replaced the logic as Equal<ContactTypesAttribute.Contact>. Now working fine.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved