Solved

Missing standard toolbars (insert, delete, etc) on custom screen.

• 23 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I must be missing something simple, but I cannot figure out how to add the additional standard toolbar buttons (insert, delete, move next, etc.)  to my custom screen.  My screen shows the Save and Cancel standard toolbar buttons, but not the rest.

I’ve experimented with setting various properties for the datasource and form, but have not yet figured it out.

I thought maybe I selected the wrong template, but I created another screen to test and it also only had save and cancel.  Tried reading through the T220 training pdf and did not see anything.

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 24 March 2022, 01:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Nevermind, I think I just figured it out.  I had to add the additional declarations for those buttons in my graph.  I don’t remember seeing that in any of the Acumatica code.

public PXInsert<MyDac> Insert;
        public PXDelete<MyDac> Delete;
        public PXNext<MyDac> Next;
        public PXPrevious <MyDac> Previous;
        public PXFirst<MyDac> First;
        public PXLast<MyDac> Last;

Userlevel 7
Badge

@scottstanaland12  - thank you for sharing the resolution!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @scottstanaland12  Since this is a custom screen and to get the Toolbar buttons it is not required to declare each action in the graph. 

Please create a graph like below, default Acumatica will bring all these actions.

//provide a Primary DAC in the Graph in declaration

public class MyTestGraph : PXGraph<MyTestGraph, MYPrimaryDAC

public PXSelect<MYPrimaryDAC> PrimaryDACView;

}

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Naveen Boga Thanks for the note.  I added my primary DAC to the graph extension, and I no longer had to define all the actions.

Scott

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved