Solved

migration mode

• 10 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’m trying to release some invoices that we imported during migration. However, I receive the below error. How can I activate migration mode on AP?

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 10 March 2023, 18:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @enriquey 

Migration mode is normally used prior to going live in order to bring in open and historical documents.  When released, if they have a balance they would be open invoices without generating any GL entry.  If no balance, they move to history again without generating any GL entry.

Be careful about turning on Migration Mode if you have already gone live.  It will prevent any journal entries from being generated so you want to make sure that no releasing of any other live documents occurs while you are in Migration Mode.  

You should be able to check the box for Migration Mode in the Accounts Payable Preferences screen but proceed carefully as per above.

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved