Question

Joining ARInvoice to MasterInvoice

• 18 March 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello Community,
i’m working on a customization project and i want a grid to show some results of joining 2 tables, I wanted to ask how to join ARinvoice to MasterInvoice, because when i do it the form shows “ARInvoice duplicated many times in FROM clause”

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @hmzamr,

Can you please more details like steps to reproduce, a simple customization package, current behavior and expected behavior? 

Userlevel 1

Hi Vignesh,
i’m making a new form to show a grid showing ARInvoices, i want to join the ARInvoice to it’s MasterInvoice where ARInvoice.masterRefNbr is equal to MasterInvoice.refNbr

SelectFrom<ARInvoice>
                .LeftJoin<MasterInvoice>.On<ARInvoice.masterRefNbr.IsEqual<MasterInvoice.refNbr»

the project was validated and published successfully, but when it comes to show the form or add fields to it, it says ‘Duplicated use of ARInvoice_ARInvoice in one FROM clause ’
because basically MasterInvoice is AR.ARInvoice

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @hmzamr,

I don’t see the MasterInvoice table or DAC. Is it a custom DAC? Can you possibly share a customization package using which we can reproduce the behavior?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @hmzamr ,

The Master Table for ARInvoice is ARRegister,  and the Relation you are looking for is ARInvoice.RefNbr=ARRegister.refnbr

Is this what you are looking for ?

Userlevel 1

in a simple word, i want to join ARInvoice to itself where the masterRefNbr is equal to refNbr.
Is there a way where i can do that?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @hmzamr ,

Can you please elobarate, what information are you displaying on the grid?

Userlevel 1

i’m displaying Tax information; Installments, TaxTotal, amounts, terms and i’m doing calculated fields to calculate installments taxes based on Terms

Userlevel 3
Badge

Based on What you are pulling the data, i mean how are you bringing the data?

Userlevel 1

Hi @Atiq 
Here is the statment i’m using :
SelectFrom<ARInvoice>
                .LeftJoin<Customer>.On<ARInvoice.customerID.IsEqual<Customer.bAccountID>>
                .Where<ARInvoice.status.IsEqual<ARDocStatus.closed>……..etc 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved