Solved

Inventory Receipt Serial Numbers

• 9 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Currently in Acumatica, when you are trying to receive an item with serial numbers from a 2 step transfer, the document already comes with the serial numbers from the original transfer.

I’ve tried to remove them from the Cache objects and views y different ways but ultimately it doesn’t work.  Is there a way to clear or remove all line details records when the Transfer number is selected? This way the user validates the physical serial number and enters it in the system.

Here is my code with all the ways I’ve tried. Any help will be much appreciated. 

protected void INRegister_TransferNbr_FieldUpdated(PXCache cache, PXFieldUpdatedEventArgs e)
{

var row = (INRegister)e.Row;
// this.Base.Caches<PX.Objects.IN.INTranSplit>().Clear();
//this.Base.Caches<PX.Objects.IN.INCostStatus>().Clear();
// this.Base.Caches<PX.Objects.IN.Overrides.INDocumentRelease.ItemLotSerial>().Clear();
//this.Base.Caches<PX.Objects.IN.INItemPlan>().Clear();
//this.Base.Caches<PX.Objects.IN.Overrides.INDocumentRelease.LotSerialStatus>().Clear();
//this.Base.Caches<PX.Objects.IN.Overrides.INDocumentRelease.SiteLotSerial>().Clear();

//foreach (var d in Base.Caches< PX.Objects.IN.INTranSplit>().Cached)
//{

// Base.splits.View.Cache.Delete(d);
//}

//this.Base.splits.View.Cache.Clear();

// this.Base.splits.View.RequestRefresh();
//this.Base.Caches.Clear();

//foreach(INTranSplit sp in Base.splits.Select())
//{
// Base.splits.Delete(sp);
// //Base.splits.UpdateCurrent();
//}

// this.Base.splits.Cache.Clear();
//this.Base.splits.Cache.Clear();
//this.Base.splits.View.RequestRefresh();

}

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 14 October 2023, 01:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @kora Here is a post on the sample for the IN receipts line details code. Please review.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved