Solved

I try add ARInvoice field AR Payment Application and Application History

• 28 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

so ARInvoice the value of field display but in Application history not display. What’s happen ?

icon

Best answer by kevinheng21 4 October 2023, 03:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Does it show when you use the Preview Changes button on the top left of your screenshot?  Have you published the project in your tenant so that it will show there?  Are there permissions blocking visibility of the field?

Userlevel 3
Badge

In Document to Apply tab, the value field show up

But after remove and release the value in tab Application history don’t show up

So what have I missed on this customize ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Is the field a database field, or calculated? I see its a UsrField on the ARInvoice table, or ARRegister table that is joined? Can you post your code for that DAC declaration?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is the field a database field, or calculated? I see its a UsrField on the ARInvoice table, or ARRegister table that is joined? Can you post your code for that DAC declaration?

#region UsrInvoiceExtRefNbr
[PXDBString(25)]
[PXUIField(DisplayName="Invoice ExtRefNbr")]

public virtual string UsrInvoiceExtRefNbr { get; set; }
public abstract class usrInvoiceExtRefNbr : PX.Data.BQL.BqlString.Field<usrInvoiceExtRefNbr> { }

#endregion

Userlevel 3
Badge

Fixed

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved