Solved

HTML frame

• 16 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

How do i go about creating an html file that can be accessed from another script?

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 17 October 2023, 17:27

View original

3 replies

Badge +11

Could you give some more information about what you’re trying to accomplish, and perhaps some context for the question?

Badge

I created a CC plug-in which hosted an external payment form when trying to SYNC the payment into Acumatica I am getting a CORS error. My idea is to build the form in acumatica submit to external processor , since it is on the same URL won’t cause CORS error. Basically want the source of my iframe to be in Acumatica

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Merch yes, you could call the Iframe from Acumatica. Please review the below linkis.

IFRAME in acumatica form - Stack Overflow
angular - Payment Gateway call back URL loads in the Iframe itslef - Stack Overflow

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved