Solved

HTML frame

• 16 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

How do i go about creating an html file that can be accessed from another script?

icon

Best answer by ChandraM 17 October 2023, 17:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Merch yes, you could call the Iframe from Acumatica. Please review the below linkis.

IFRAME in acumatica form - Stack Overflow
angular - Payment Gateway call back URL loads in the Iframe itslef - Stack Overflow

Badge +11

Could you give some more information about what you’re trying to accomplish, and perhaps some context for the question?

Badge

I created a CC plug-in which hosted an external payment form when trying to SYNC the payment into Acumatica I am getting a CORS error. My idea is to build the form in acumatica submit to external processor , since it is on the same URL won’t cause CORS error. Basically want the source of my iframe to be in Acumatica

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved