Solved

How to use an Union Join in GI(Generic Inquiry) and bring a column data through a sub query?

• 1 April 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello ,

I’m working on creating a GI to fetch all my Sales Price along with Alternate ID but I need to use a Union Join to get the Alternate ID.

Thank You

Jennifer

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 1 April 2022, 16:36

View original

9 replies

Badge +11

Your GI works fine for me if I disable the following Conditions:

• ARSalesPrice.CustPriceClass (not applicable to my instance)
  • InventoryItem.usrDT (obviously I don’t have this field in my instance)
  • ARSalesPrice.CuryID (I use USD)

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello Sir,

My Alternate ID’s are repeating and I want that  Alternate UOM should match with Sales Price UOM because I haven’t used Alternate ID in ARSalesPrice.

Thank you

Jennifer

Badge +11

Try this join instead:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Sir,

It is showing correctly now, but my Original Item code is also having an Alternate ID , is there any way that I can make it blank and from next line it will show Item code with alternate ID?

Jennifer

Badge +11

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying you want the ‘Inventory ID’ column to be blank?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Sir,

Is it possible to  show if in Alternate ID the UOM will be as 3Pack then automatically the Sales Price will multiply EA  Price *3 and show me in the price ?

Jennifer

Userlevel 2
Badge

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying you want the ‘Inventory ID’ column to be blank?

I want that the first line of every Inventory ID’s Altrenate ID will be blank.

Badge +11

Sir,

Is it possible to  show if in Alternate ID the UOM will be as 3Pack then automatically the Sales Price will multiply EA  Price *3 and show me in the price ?

Jennifer

In my understanding, cross-references should only be used for giving an item a different name. If your customer requests item X and you want your system to recognize that as a 3-pack of item Y, that would be a job for Cross-references. But item X should not have both a 3-pack of item Y and a single unit of item Y as cross-references. I could be wrong.

In this way, the price of an item will match the price of the cross-reference as well.

I want that the first line of every Inventory ID’s Altrenate ID will be blank.

If you literally mean that you want the first row of the GI to have a blank Alternate ID, I’m quite curious why. The first row could obviously change depending upon how it is sorted. I’m going to need an explanation in order to recommend something.

Userlevel 2
Badge

I really appreciate your speedy work on my case. Thank you so much Sir!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved