Solved

How to display a particular tabitem after throwing a PXRedirectRequiredException?

• 25 January 2024
  • 1 reply

From custom code, I’m creating a service order and filling in a few fields at the header as well as a few fields of a line item record.  I then

throw new PXRedirectRequiredException(graph, null) { Mode = PXBaseRedirectException.WindowMode.NewWindow };

But when the screen opens, the “Settings” tabitem is displayed.  I would like the “Details” tabitem to display instead, so the user can fill in the remaining information for the line item without having to click on the “DETAILS” tabitem first.

Screen opens with “Settings” tab displayed
I want the “Details” tab to display instead

icon

Best answer by Vignesh Ponnusamy 25 January 2024, 21:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jetzerb08,

I think you can use javascript to conditionally default a tab. Kindly refer the following article for the steps,

Hope that helps.! Feel free to post if you have any questions. Good Luck,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved