Solved

How to add a popup windows when printing report?

• 2 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi all,

I want to add a popup notes when print shipment confirmation. Does anyone knows how to use PopupNoteManager here?

icon

Best answer by markusray17 2 August 2022, 21:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @larryly 

Here is a great post done by @gmichaud showing how to leverage the pop up notes in the logic.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks. @Fernando Amadoz . I saw that and just not good at C#. I can’t find right parameters to fit to the function. He use PopupNoteManager in FieldVerifying with pxcache and event as parameters. It’s different with my case. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Are you trying to add a popup before the printing action is done(that can interrupt it) or just and informational popup that displays after?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@markusray17 I want to popup the message before open the report. I saw ppowell's question and use different way to popup the message. It works well for me.  Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Yeah that was going to be what I would suggest.

You could also optionally add the ability to cancel the action by using MessageButtons.OKCancel and wrapping it in an if statement. And you may want to check adapter.ExternalCall in case it is being called internally(processing screen, API, etc.).

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved