Solved

How do I go about adding SO Number and Invoice Number to the selector for Original Transaction on the Payments Screen?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I have been asked if it’s possible to add SO Number and Invoice Number columns to the popup Selector for choosing the original transaction when issuing a refund on the Payments and Applications screen. This would make finding the original transaction a lot quicker. Any pointers on how I would go about doing this would be most welcome.

See image below:

Thanks,

Phil

icon

Best answer by Shawn Burt 26 May 2022, 16:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@Shawn Burt Thanks!  That makes total sense.  I think we’ll skip this for the moment and maybe revisit at a later date.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

The issue is that there is not a 1 to 1 relationship between payment and SO or INV. In some cases it may be the case but there is a 1 to many relationship between orders/invoices and payments in the Database so it can be tricky. You  could create a DAC Ext that has a calculated field and have that formula do a “FIRST” so it gives you the initial linked document but if there really is more than one it may not return the one you want to see.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved