Solved

How can I conditionally Enable/Disable a grid standard action buttons

• 2 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I needed to conditionally disable the Standard Delete Action Button of a grid. Lat say the view associated with the grid is MyView. I can get some of the grid action buttons’ names like the Upload button using something like “MyView$ImportAction”. I need the same for the grid Delete Action Button. So I am trying “MyView$DeleteAction” and “MyView$Delete but seems nothing exists that I can Enable/Disable in the RowSelected event. If that was for the whole grid I could just simply set its Cache.AllowDelete = false but I need only disable on specific lines. Any idea how can I make this work?

icon

Best answer by Yuriy Zaletskyy 3 July 2023, 02:49

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Yuriy Zaletskyy If you get a minute can you please help me out here? Thank you

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Two years ago, the only working way, was using of Javascript. At level of C# and RowSelected proved to be without success. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Yuriy Zaletskyy Thank you for the insight. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved