Solved

GETTING ERROR WHILE PROCESSING PRINT FROM CUSTOM PROCESSING SCREEN

• 25 February 2022
  • 3 replies

I have created a Processing screen, To process EMAIL and PRINT of multiple Payment and Application documents.

While Processing PRINT I am getting the following ERROR.

The Screen ID showing in the error message is the report screen ID which should pop up to print the report. but the Report is not popping up.

Following is my code :

We are getting error in line no 72, throw ex;

I am unable to find out where I am going wrong,

Thanks In Advance.

icon

Best answer by darylbowman 25 February 2022, 22:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @Prosun48  Since you are working with the Combined Reports, can you please review the below links, which may help you.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6029142/merging-multiple-pdfs-using-itextsharp-in-c-net

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

hi @Prosun48 ,

To my thought, since the processing screen in-built has a Long run mechanism  and your logic is executing inside the long run operation you cannot open a popup message after process is completed. Rather you need to try downloading the report programmatically.  

Please reference the below link for reference. 

acumatica - Generate Report Programmatically - Stack Overflow

Badge +11

PXReportRequiredException is fancy version of PXException. Throwing any form of PXException in a long running operation will cause it to fail (as far as I know) unless you run the PXLongOperation inside of a try / catch statement and handle it. Since this doesn’t seem like the best solution in your case, I’d recommend trying a different approach.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved