Solved

Get Base Currency Rate into Sales Order Report

• 13 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi,

I need to get Base currency rate(USD Conversion Rate) in the sales order report.

Below sales order created under EUR currency and sales order report amount need to convert into USD amount.

I get the currency rate from CurrencyRate table.But , this data related to EUR and order date is different from sales order currency rate.

Sales order form is show the correct value.

Can u please help me with this.

icon

Best answer by aaghaei 15 May 2023, 11:26

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

you can either use the fields that start with Cury for the same field that doesn’t have Cury (i.e CuryAmount vs Amount) or you can join the SOOrder.CuryInfoID with CurrencyInfo.CuryInfoID and get the required data from there. The CurrencyInfo table has the below data. I just copied a sample row here for your reference.

CompanyID    CuryInfoID    CuryID    CuryRateTypeID    CuryEffDate    CuryMultDiv    CuryRate    BaseCuryID    RecipRate    BaseCalc    tstamp
-100020001    703456    USD    SPOT    2023-01-01 00:00:00    M    1.30000000    CAD    0.76923077    1    0x0000000000098E76

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved