Solved

FBQL-Statement does not work in newer version. What am I doing wrong?

• 8 December 2022
  • 4 replies

I wanted to show the sums by InventoryItem on screen CR304000, using the following view.

public SelectFrom<CROpportunityProducts>.LeftJoin<InventoryItem>.On<InventoryItem.inventoryID.IsEqual<CROpportunityProducts.inventoryID>>.LeftJoin<INItemClass>.On<InventoryItem.itemClassID.IsEqual<INItemClass.itemClassID>>.Where<CROpportunityProducts.quoteID.IsEqual<CROpportunity.quoteNoteID.FromCurrent>>.AggregateTo<GroupBy<INItemClass.descr>, GroupBy<INItemClass.noteID>, Sum<CROpportunityProducts.curyExtPrice>>.OrderBy<INItemClass.descr.Desc>.View InventoryClassSummed;

This worked fine in a previous version, but now I get an error message:

Cannot use an aggregate or a subquery in an expression used for the group by list of a GROUP BY clause.

Does anyone know, why this does not work anymore?

icon

Best answer by Fernando Amadoz 8 December 2022, 16:46

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@larabierbaum 

In which Acumatica version are you getting the error?
I just tested it in 22.204.0019 and got published without issues.

@Fernando Amadoz 
I’m using version 22.114.0029. I don’t get an error at publishing either but when I try to view the screen CR304000.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@larabierbaum please test this simplified version of a customization package.

Make sure your package is not published, and any customized DLL references are removed.

Let me know if this package produces the error too.

@Fernando Amadoz 
Okay, so I used your package and added the grid on the screen and it does work in normal Acumatica. It’s probably an error in the German version then.
Thank you for your help

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved