Solved

Error on a customization screen with "object must implement inconvertible "

• 3 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi All

We found an issue on a customized processing screen with “object must implement inconvertible” when we open. After Restart the application,  its started working  fine.

Can anyone knows what could be the reason?

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 3 December 2021, 10:36

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @jinin  It’s more of C# rather than Acumatica issue.

Here is the link, may help you to resolve the issue.

https://www.codeproject.com/Questions/631175/How-to-solve-Object-must-implement-IConvertible

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Naveen B I’m wondering how this would have been rectified automatically after a restart, as indicated by @jinin.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@ChandrasekharM Not Sure, there are couple of issues same like this, and this might be one of them.

The below issues, which I have seen is once I restart the IIS, issues will be resolved.

• Logged in Branches will NOT load and once we restart IIS/ restart the application then it will load the Branches.

Even I’m also wondered sometimes by seeing this behavior :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Yes @Naveen B  @ChandrasekharM . This is weird behavior.  

After our further verification, we saw that the schedulers also stopped in that instance and API calls also throws the same issue. After restarted the application, resumed all :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Naveen B 

We monitored last 2 days and not seen the issue again.

Its not a customization issue. May be something crashed on Database on that day.

This is the response we got on SOOrder API call.

Will continue monitor and if get the same issue again, update you with more info.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Sure @jinin  Thanks for the update.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved