Solved

Disabling operation ID on Production orders

• 29 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi All,

I’m currently using Acumatica Build 23.112.0032.  We want to disable a operation id thus preventing a employee from being able to scan that operation id.  Is there a way to do so?

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 29 November 2023, 16:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This functionality is not provided as a standard product configuration option.  You would need to create a customization.

Userlevel 1
Badge

By customization, you mean programming a process?  Can you please send me a link on how to do this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@BOSullivan 

I am not sure about the specifics of the screen but a general way is described in this post that does not require coding.

Tips & Tricks Using Acumatica's Low-Code/No-Code

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Based on the nature of the Scan screens prompting for input within the same field - I am not sure if you will be able to address your need w/ the low-code method.  If you cannot, then yes you would need to reach out to your VAR to create a customization.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved