Solved

Disabling operation ID on Production orders

• 29 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi All,

I’m currently using Acumatica Build 23.112.0032.  We want to disable a operation id thus preventing a employee from being able to scan that operation id.  Is there a way to do so?

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 29 November 2023, 16:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This functionality is not provided as a standard product configuration option.  You would need to create a customization.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Based on the nature of the Scan screens prompting for input within the same field - I am not sure if you will be able to address your need w/ the low-code method.  If you cannot, then yes you would need to reach out to your VAR to create a customization.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@BOSullivan 

I am not sure about the specifics of the screen but a general way is described in this post that does not require coding.

Tips & Tricks Using Acumatica's Low-Code/No-Code

Userlevel 1
Badge

By customization, you mean programming a process?  Can you please send me a link on how to do this?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved