Solved

Customizations not publishing in Sandbox

• 6 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

Currently trying to get our version of Acumatica into a sandbox environment so that I can work on customizations without messing up the live environment. However, I keep running into issues and the latest one is that acumatica says I’m missing a file and that’s the reason why I can’t publish anything. Not sure how that’s possible As I downloaded a snapshot and used that in the installation process. We are on version 2022 R2.

Error Message I get is: An error on the page ~/Pages/LP/LP303000.aspx with the message: Cannot access the uploaded file. Failed to get the latest revision of the file 592af516-fdab-4bb2-9c7e-3f71618f0f3e

If anyone knows how to fix this that would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jacob

icon

Best answer by Vignesh Ponnusamy 6 October 2023, 16:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

By default the customization project files are not included in snapshots. 

One option is to export them all from the source system and then use the Replace Highlighted Project Content button to import the customization projects into your Sandbox.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jacobklimowicz,

You can find steps to fix the issue in the following article,

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You can also create a custom snapshot configuration for when you need to update your dev environment.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved