Solved

Customer Portal Customization [SP402000]

• 18 September 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I need help to to do customization on this specific screen but seems that there is error when I try to access it Screen: SP402000

icon

Best answer by sweta68 21 September 2023, 11:43

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Thanks everyone! I just reinstalled a new instance and probably the existing customizations is the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @dalton ,

Yes, Sure. Below is the screenshot of  My Documents (SP402000)Screen.

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 1

@sweta68 - Yes there are customizations that are published but not on that specific screen. I tried that and still no luck. Can you share a screenshot that you are able to access the Screen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @dalton , 

Is there any customization published already? I believe this is the issue because of customization.

Try to Unpublish All customizations and then give a try to open a screen in Customization Project Editor.

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sweta

Userlevel 1

@Dmitrii Naumov - I’m having issues with that specific screen only. Thanks for the reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

These two links may be helpful:

https://contou.com/acumatica/customizing-the-acumatica-portal-1/

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved