Solved

custom field not populating

• 22 June 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I have added a custom field it is perfectly able to save the data in my table but when I open that record to edit field is always empty. What am I missing here ?

namespace PX.Objects.CR
{
public class CROpportunityExt : PXCacheExtension<PX.Objects.CR.CROpportunity>
{
#region UsrProbability
[PXDBInt]
[PXIntList(
new int[]
{10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100},
new string[]
{"10%","20%","30%","40%","50%","60%","70%","80%","90%", "100%"})]
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Probability")]

public virtual int? UsrProbability { get; set; }
public abstract class usrProbability : PX.Data.BQL.BqlInt.Field<usrProbability> { }
#endregion
}
}

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 22 June 2022, 12:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @param2022

Could you please try to check the Trace Log like the below, It will provide some information.

Thanks,

Moulali Shaik.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @param2022  The above field should be added in the below Two DAC extensions. Then only it will work.

1. PX.Objects.CR.CROpportunity
  2. PX.Objects.CR.Standalone.CROpportunity

Refer the below link and it will help you to solve your problem.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50880116/custom-field-on-cropportunity-doesnt-display-saved-value-since-upgrading-from-6 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Naveen Boga  I will check it for opportunity.

But I am facing same issues in SOShipment DAC extension. I have added a new tab in Shipment screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Param, The above post subject is related to the CROpportunity, let me know if you have any queries on this?

It would be good if you can create a different post for the Shipment DAC issue, so other people can also review and help you out.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved