Question

Custom Dynamic Grid

• 31 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

How can add columns & rows dynamically by code at runtime to the Grid Table. 

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

hi @robert38 ,

When you need to add rows dynamically to the grid based on specific functionality requirements, it is recommended to utilize a cache insert operation. By performing a cache insert of the record.

You can go through the below link for creating columns dynamically.
https://asiablog.acumatica.com/2016/10/generate-grid-columns-dynamically.html.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@praveenpo take html tables for example, I am able to define what my number of columns, name of column and what the table values would be at runtime with List<List<string» for row and manually defining the columns List<string> for columns and column name, how could this be done on acumatica grid? ..
similar to how pivot table renders different column and rows a runtime base on selector

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @robert38 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Chris Hackett found a work around but PX:literal and render an html table table in it but unfortunately

page caches and update to the html text would render old value. hoping the support team will be helpful 

Badge +11

@robert38 - I would love to see some snippets of the end result. I've always been curious about this subject.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved