Solved

Creating new SOOrder PXSelector in CRCAse

• 14 December 2023
  • 14 replies

Hello,

I try to create a custom PXSelector reference field in my CRCase (Servicetickets). I want to set a SalesOrder SOOrderEntry as reference field with a selector.

Exactly like the green box but as new field with SOOrder to select.

currently i created a new string field.

every attempt to use a PXSelector with SOOrderEntry fails due to not set references. SOOrderEntry does just not exist in this scope.

CRCase simply has no region for SoOrderID

Best case would be an automaticly set reference in the corresponding order aswell

how can I add the reference and region for SoOrderID and what would be the best approach?

best regards

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 3 January 2024, 10:37

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@RolandZipper Do you want to create a Sales Order Nbr (Selector) custom field in the above screen?

@Naveen Boga yes

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@RolandZipper  Please add the field like below for the Sales Order Nbr lookup field.

[PXDBString(15, IsUnicode = true, InputMask = ">CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC")]		
[PXUIField(DisplayName = "Test Inv", Visibility = PXUIVisibility.SelectorVisible)]
[SO.RefNbr(typeof(Search<SOOrder.orderNbr, Where<True, Equal<True>>, OrderBy<Desc<SOOrder.orderNbr>>>), Filterable = true)]
public string UsrCorrespOrder { get; set; }
public abstract class usrCorrespOrder : PX.Data.BQL.BqlString.Field<usrCorrespOrder> { };

Thank you for the reply.

As expected acumatica shows following behavior when compiling:

\App_RuntimeCode\CRCaseMaint.cs(29): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'RefNbrAttribute' does not exist in the namespace 'PX.Objects.SO' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
\App_RuntimeCode\CRCaseMaint.cs(29): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'RefNbr' does not exist in the namespace 'PX.Objects.SO' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
\App_RuntimeCode\CRCaseMaint.cs(29): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SOOrder' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
\App_RuntimeCode\CRCaseMaint.cs(29): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SOOrder' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
\App_RuntimeCode\CRCaseMaint.cs(29): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Filterable' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@RolandZipper Can you share the customization package here?

its empty apart from:

and

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@RolandZipper  Why are you adding the Extended field in the Graph Extension. This is completely wrong.

Please extend the DAC of CRCase and add this field also include the below namespace in the DAC Extension and publish the package.

using PX.Objects.SO;

Hello, 
Sorry for my late reply, I wish you a happy new year.
You are completly right I added it wrong. 

This is how I added it now, some assembly references seem to be missing.

best regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@RolandZipper  Happy New Year!!

Please export your customization package and share it here for our review.

Here it is

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@RolandZipper you have shared the XML file, which I can not import into my instance. 

Please export the customization package using EXPORT button from the Customizations Projects screen and share it here.

Here is the screenshot for your reference.

I’m sorry, here is the file

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@RolandZipper  I have resolved these issues and please find the attached latest package.

After publishing the customization package, I can able to see the Order Nbr field in the Cases screen. Please find the screenshot for reference.

Thank you.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved