Solved

Automatic Invoice loading does not work in Payments and applications screen

• 21 August 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi all,

In Payments and applications screen, I want to load corresponding invoices automatically when we updating customer. Although it should work as default, it is not working.

Is there any configuration that I should do to enable this? or Can I do that using a customization?

Any idea on this?

icon

Best answer by charithalakshan49 18 October 2023, 17:54

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @charithalakshan49 

Are you Looking for auto Apply Payments?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@manikantad18 No I don’t want to auto apply payments. I only need to get back default behavior of Payments and applications screen. When I select a customer, Open Invoices corresponding to that customer should be loaded into the grid, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

To confirm when you opne the Payment and Applications screen and enter the a customer any open invoices etc should auto appear under Document to apply?

This is standard behaviour have you any customisations published? What version are you?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@dcomerford Yes I have added rowSelected event handler and I have overridden the Release action on that screen. But initially there are no documents in the grid. I had to click Load Document button to populate the gird. Version is 22R2

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @charithalakshan49 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Chris Hackett I had to fetch records using a selector and insert those records to the Grid through code. I was unable to find why the default behavior is not working.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved